NASONI Under Counter Bathroom Sink Dual Filters remove more dangerous contaminants than other purification methods, and they are uniquely designed to work with municipally treated water so you and your family can be safe and enjoy clean water for drinking, brushing your teeth, or washing your hands and face.
There is a lot of hype that surrounds bottled water. For the everyday consumer it can all get very confusing. One commonly unknown fact is, 40% of bottled water is bottled tap water! And the plastic bottles themselves are created with a chemical called bisphenol-A or BPA, a synthetic hormone disruptor that has been linked to many health problems
AT NASONI, We want everyone to know about the many benefits of drinking filtered water and share them with their loved ones. An increased intake of pure, healthy water will enhance:
- Nutrient absorption
- Weight loss
- Skin hydration
- Overall health
HOW EFFECTIVE IS IT?
NASONI’s Under Counter Bathroom Sink Dual Filters are made from a multi-blend of catalysts that remove contaminants commonly found in municipal water so you can drink safely and utilize your local water source as intended.
- Tastes & Odors
- Chlorine and other Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
- Lead and other Heavy Metals
We at NASONI understand how important your health is. We have worked hard to provide the best filter on the market to quench your thirst for water that provides all the health benefits you already know. And, using a filter is an easy way to keep your water tasting great – and it’s much less expensive than buying bottled water.
EASY TO INSTALL & MAINTENANCE FREE
NASONI’S Under Counter Bathroom Faucet Filter fits neatly under your bathroom cabinet. It comes with easy-to-understand installation instructions and everything you need for installation. Installation takes only minutes using NASONI’s Direct Connect “DC” system with 3/8″ hoses.
10 REASONS TO FILTER YOUR OWN WATER
- Drinking water is essential to your health.
- Filtered water is more affordable than bottled water.
- Tap water is nowhere near free from dangerous contaminants.
- Filtered water tastes better than tap water.
- Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
- Filtered water removes cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water helping to reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33%.
- Filtered water is important for children’s developing healthy immune systems.
- Water filters are the last line of defense between the body and over 2,000 known toxins that your municipalities may not be eliminating.
- Filtered water is better for the environment than plastic water bottles.
- Filtered Water improves skin hydration